lunes, 23 de mayo de 2016

Gap Year in Mexico

                                              Bye Uruguay!!
Today, I arrived a Oaxaca, Mexico. I was nervious, anxious and a bit scared, All is diferent, is another environnement, The people was very friendly, fortunately, we speak the same language but with another accent. The weather is very tropical and very hot. I needed to take off the shirt but I had a Prili. I will stay with a family composed with a couple and her daughter with my age called Mia. She is very curious about me and me about her, she tord me about the traditions, the festivals, the traditional music, the diferent languages, ect. She gonna accompany in all the travel.

                                        Guelaguetza
Is in July, start the third Monday and finish the fourth Monday. Is a ritual would end with the sacrifice of a young woman inmarried chosen to represent the goddess. I loved the ways moving the women, it was incredible, the diferents and beautifuls colours of the dress, it was AMAZING!!



Jardin Etnobotánico de Oaxaca
Is a beautiful Botanical Garden, he has a lot of varieties of plants originative of Oaxaca. He has plants form diferents climates. When I entered, this environnement transmits me relax, calm; the last time I felt this was in the countryside with my parents. 


Monte Alban
It was the most important indigenous capital in the area of '' los Valles de Oaxaca''. Is located in a hill. When I went up, my mind explored another culture, another life and the view was INCREDIBLE.


The Volunteering
I'm doing some volunteering in a little school with childens. They haven't a lot of books so, I carry my books, every day, to read for them, and for teaching to read. They wnat to know about Uruguay, the culture, traditions, music, everything. I have a big relationship with them.












































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario